No names, but COME ON, MAN, tell me these aren't niggers. Someone go ahead and tell me. Tell me it isn't a nigger neighbor that claims the buck was "protecting" its sprog.

Unfortunately the buck pappy didn't get batwings itself. Somehow it got away, then was stupid enough to go back, thinking the cops wouldn't recognize it. Was it admitting that almost all niggers look the same?

The father and son had been in an argument with a group of people on the corner when it turned physical and the son pulled out the gun, cops said.
The cops, who were in plainclothes after finishing their work day, identified themselves and told the shooter to drop his weapon but the gunman instead pointed it at them and began unloading, officials said. Nobody was struck.

The police officers returned fire and fatally struck the gunman once in the chest, cops said.
In a wild turn of events, the gunman’s 45-year-old father picked up the firearm from his dying son’s hand and began firing at cops but nobody was struck, police said. Police returned fire but the dad was not hit.
The dad has around 60 prior arrests on his record ranging on charges including drug possession, assault, and weapon possession, source said. His son had been arrested a handful of times for minor offenses such as aggravated driving without a license, according to sources.

Local residents said the father had a history of getting into trouble but they didn’t know him as violent.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-grabs...123700008.html