A few days ago a nigger was going around my neighborhood, bothering me and others who have clear "NO SOLICITING" signs. I was cutting meat while waiting for Mrs. S to come home when I heard the front doorbell. I was expecting an Amazon delivery, but looking through the peephole, it was a Quantavious type. No delivery and a nigger? That made me doubly pissed.

I thought I'd have a little fun instead of just ignoring the door. I also didn't want a nigger to start snooping around, thinking nobody was home. I kept the security latch on and opened the door. I don't believe in those stupid security chains. The latch is a heavy-duty one shaped like a long U, and forget the 1" screws it came with, I installed it with 4" deck screws into the solid wood frame. It's not impossible to bust through but would take a lot.

Me: What do you want?
Nigger: Hi suh, would you be inrested --
Me [yelling as loud as I can]: Get the hell out of here! Stop bothering us!

I gave the nigger a few seconds to see its reaction, and it just stood there with a blank stare, so I just slammed the door shut. I've called the police before about white salesmen bothering us, but I stopped because by the time a cop comes around to check, the salesman are long gone. I didn't see any company logos on the nigger's hat, otherwise I'd have definitely called to complain about the company itself. The fact that it didn't mention a company, didn't have clothes with a company logo, and the fact that it's a nigger, makes me sure it was up to no good in this neighborhood.

Here's the difference between me and the elderly woman decapitated by nigger claiming it was looking for "community service work". I don't trust niggers in the first place, I don't open the door beyond the security latch, and before I opened the door, I placed my inexpensive friend Mr. Mossberg a couple of feet to the right. The nigger didn't see it, but it would have if it tried something.