Close

Likes Likes:  36

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Gwinnett County Refugee

In the 2020 steal, the nigs took over Gwinnett County, GA, where I live. Gwinnett was built out in the 80s by whites fleeing the niggerfuxation in Dekalb County. We built the best schools, parks, libraries and infrastructure in the state. In 2020 shamlection the nigs took over the school board so they could fire the school resource officer and push their critical race ideology, they took over the sheriff office so they could stop cooperation with ICE and legalize marijuana and other TNB. They took over the county commission so they could buy a niggerfuxated ghost mall and turn it into welfare housing with a bus terminal. They celebrated the first nigger Gwinnett County parks commissioner because skin color was the only qualification. Nigs make up 25% of the county (the rest being a mix of whites, asians and illegal immigrants) but they now control 100% of the county government. We're moving to Forsyth county because it's far enough away from the nigger stink they my daughters shouldn't be raped or pressed into a gang. I watched these fucking apes get an extra $2400 a month and spend it on purple Camaros which they use to tear up our streets because they're as fucking tasteless as they are vicious. I'm leaving while cuckold white simps cry about police brutality instead of reporting TNB. I've been run out of my home by criminals and now here I am.

Thank you
    Last edited by flameretardant; 07-09-2021 at 07:49 PM. Reason: typo