In an exclusive sneak peek at Thursday's Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode on May 27, the mother of four makes a shocking announcement to sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian. "So you guys, I did not pass the baby bar," Kim states.

The SKIMS founder explains in a confessional that the structure of her journey to the bar exam looks a little different than that of an average law student. "If you are doing law school the way I'm doing it, it is a four-year program instead of your typical three-year program," Kim says. "And after year one, you have to take the baby bar. This would actually harder, I hear, than the official bar."

In a flashback, Kim's mentor, attorney Jessica Jackson, explains that Kim needs a score of 560 to pass the first year law student exam; she got a 474 on her first try taking the test. "That is extremely close on a test that most people are not taking in the middle of a pandemic," Jackson tells her.

Kim was connected to Jackson through CNN anchor Van Jones who gushed that Kim was "doing amazing" in her studies. "I think she's going to be an unbelievable attorney. She's already I think one of the best advocates that we have in criminal justice," Jones said on the Ellen Degeneres Show.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...130000044.html

The whore complains her weekends are taken up studying. Oh poor baby! Maybe if she actually studied during the week also? Nah, she'd have still failed the exam. And there are plenty of part-time law students like a friend of mine who worked during the day, took four years, and still did excellently on exams as well as the bar.

Then there's the racist, eugenicist, anti-YT nigger Van Jones to call a pathetic score "amazing." I'd hate to see what a bad score is, then.