https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rn-pillow.html

I'm still trying to figure this one out, but it looks like the "mothers" might have been a lesbian couple??? This could explain the terminal libtardism which is required of white people to do something as stupid as have an ape care for a human baby.

I can't make many facts out of the case because the media is intentionally leaving parts of the story out. Most refuse to even show the baby or the nigger so it's no surprise if they refuse to show anything else.

A Texas babysitter has been charged with capital murder after telling police he used 'several wrestling-style moves and a football hold' on a one-year-old boy who later died. Marvin Rex Lake, 24, was arrested following the death of Ahren Joshua DeHart who suffered multiple injuries, including a fractured skull, brain damage and hemorrhaging of the lung.
Lake, of El Paso, is initially said to have told police he had no idea how the boy was hurt, KFOX14 reports.
But he later admitted carrying out the wrestling moves and putting him in a football hold after getting upset that at DeHart had ripped a pillow, cops say. Lake is said to have admitted anger issues, saying he did not know his own strength.
Police say he later insisted: 'I did not hurt his head. I only caused the internal injuries.'

And just to add insult to felonious injury to a child:

Lake is said to have spoken with police the day before the boy's death seeking damages for a futon DeHart is said to have been injured on.