I went to the Perimeter Mall in Apelanta a few days ago. I hadn't been there in over a year. It's not a swanky mall but it had a Macys and Nordstrom. The swanky malls, Lennox and Phipps Plaza were recently in the news because niggers shot and killed a 7 year old girl in the parking lot, someone else got shot at the Apple Store, and they ended up installing metal detectors. Keep in mind this used to be a rich white shopping center in Buckhead, GA. It's now overridden with niggers ever since the looking this summer.
The Perimeter Mall was full of the ghettoest apes I've ever seen. Where do they get that money to buy their expensive yet gaudy timberland boots and other clothes? Our tax money? Many didn't even have their masks on. Then people wonder why niggers have covid at higher rates than whites.
I got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Later on that evening after i left, cops rushed into the mall with rifles drawn because there was an "altercation involving guns" inside the Sephora store.
Guess the color of the perps.

It looked like the zoo in there. Very few people of other races. What kind of post apocalyptic hell is this?

Is this niggery happening at malls in other cities too?