So I made a post on Facebook awhile back that a nigger liked (hit the like button blah blah blah). He sent me a friend request. I obviously denied it and then blocked him. Months later I saw we had a new guy starting at work. It was the very same nigger. Small world right? Just recently the nigger claimed he had covid. He sent fake doctor notes from the head of something ( I can't remember the details, a guy who clearly wouldn't be making house calls). Sure enough said nigger was fired. His motive was that if an associate contracts covid the store closes for 2 weeks and all the associates get paid for that time off while they're fogging the store. This nigger had a fucking job coach and everything (the only other associate with a job coach as of now is a girl who can barely speak and barely functions). The job coach comes in (another nigger) a few days later asking if said nigger was in. I just said he was sick and referred her to my boss because I wasn't going to fall into some nigger race bait bullshit and get fired myself. I would say unbelievable but niggers looking for free gibs is pretty normal.