I do believe I have finally found the stupidest nigger alive.

As some may know, I work at a very fast-paced and high-volume warehouse distribution center, and I work on the night shift (12 hours from 5p to 5a... which I love).

I love it because there are fewer people on the night shift, which means in my sector, I pretty much have a choice of station, and I'm usually at the same one. I have all my supplies where I can reach them, without even needing to look up. I have all my boxes where I can find them (small, big, bigger, and so on)

Last evening when I went to my station, everything was out of place, and even my tape dispenser was out, which means I had to walk my ass all the way to our supply manager for tape, and that already pissed me off, because the last 30 minutes of my shift is usually spent making sure everything is neat and orderly for the next shift.

At about 430-ish or so, the day shift starts to meander in, looking for a station where they can work once they sign in.

Well here comes a groid, slowly shuffling his dreads-wearing ass, complete with a gold grill in his mouth and I'm thinking 'Please, Lord. Don't let him come this way'. And sure enough he did.

'Hey, mane what times does you gets off'?

I don't even make eye contact as I'm trying to get an order ready to send down to the shipping department and just said '5'

'AM or PM'?

We all work 12 hours and I am just dumbfounded that he even has to ask that and was starting to get very seriously annoyed at the nigger and my 'inner smartass' just came flying out and said '5pm. I'm working a double shift.... there's your sign'

Nigger: I don't see a sign

Me: Yes I get off in half an hour, no go away I'm trying to work

Jesus Christ on a cracker!