One of the wife’s friends from her skoo turned 40 last week. There was a gathering at a local sports bar for her today. It’s beyond ridiculous, but they cordoned off a section of the restaurant for us, but then separated the rows of tables with other rows of tables so that no more than 10 people could sit together. So stupid. We were all yelling at each other because no one could speak in a normal tone of voice.

Anyway, this particular establishment is different from your usual run-of-of-the-mill sports bar. It’s somewhat “boutique” and definitely caters to a certain clientele. I don’t think there’s anything on the menu except for sides and desserts under $15. Some entrees are over $40. A glass of imported beer is $10. The wine list starts at about $30/bottle.

We’ve eaten dinner in the joint several times over the last couple years. It is not uncommon to see guys in business suits and women in dresses at dinnertime. There’s no way a couple has dinner, a bottle of wine, dessert, and gets out of there for less than $120 with tip.

That being said, it’s worth it. The food and service are always excellent; the ambiance and décor of the place are really unique.

And most importantly, I’ve never seen a nigger there! No employee niggers, no nigger customers, no niggers Muh Dikking! chickens in the parking lot…

About 15 minutes after we sat down, in knuckles this hardcore skreet nigger, bouncing around like a drunk monkey, wearing a ridiculous oversize beanie, gold chains around its neck, silly red clown shoes, jeans pulled down (of course), and a fat White MUDSHARK! They were seated in an elevated booth behind us – maybe 20’ away.

I shit you not, everyone in our group – even though most are clearly liberals, immediately stopped talking. I noticed many awkwardly shifting in their seats. Mrs. PH squeezed my leg as in, “Don’t say a fucking word!”. It took several minutes for things to go back to “normal”, but I saw many furtive glances toward the nigger and its fatty from our crowd.

The nigger was behind me, so I didn’t have to look at it while I was eating, but I could hear it (which is probably worse). It was telling the Whale its stories – it was a “binnessman” that was starting its own sail foam company. I got the impression that this was a “first date”…

I wanted the nigger to shut-the-FUCK-up. It was really loud and had diarrhea of the mouf (they all do). And yes, I know niggers are always intentionally loud, but this one was particularly obnoxious. Again, it was obvious; everyone in our section was acutely aware of this nigger. It did not belong there…

According to City-Data, that zip code is 1.6% nigger. I doubt it’s that high. Folks around here simply aren’t used to seeing jigaboos and are made uncomfortable by their mere presence.