Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks!! That is interesting, because mainland Portugal politics seems to be pretty far left wing as well. But since I wanted to visit Madeira for hiking anyway, I'll keep that on top of my list! Sadly probably most of the island areas are probably restricted in job opportunities, at least in my field.
Actually I was considering the Canaries as possible place to live, the virus canceld my planed visit to Fuerteventura & Lanzarote this summer. But still, I guess most of the islands are the last safe places for white people in Europe! You can consider yourself lucky, because most of the big European cities nowadays are lost, hostile and dangerous places to live in. (Speaking of London, Paris, Marseilles, Amsterdam, even Zurich and Geneva.)
Stay safe!!!
Forget the Canaries, massively infested! Niggers everywhere, robbing and raping tourists. Natives already avoid them by all means, even though the nigger plague is relatively new here. I'd say ten years ago, there have not been any, but now they are everywhere.