Some people think of abortion as murder. I'm Catholic but I believe a woman has the right to choose, because it's her life, her body. Up to her conscience and her relationship with her Maker.

As for nigs aborting their sprogs, be it 100% nigger or 99% wigger, I don't care. I love my fellow man but have nothing but contempt for niggers.

They are lower than animals to me. Some animals even take care of their offspring and train them to survive, most bucks just get lost as soon as a female is pregnant. Animals know boundaries, niggers do not. Niggers have been given some protohuman brain, and you'd think they'd have some logic, morality, compassion, but that's not the case. So having the potential of humans, but ignoring aspects of what makes us human, is a very grave sin indeed. And that's why they're lower than animals.

They demand equality, so they have some kind of consciousness of what they are, and yet, continue to act like animals. I give them no compassion because they are lower than animals.

That said, when they abort their own, it's not murder. Animals don't murder, and niggers, lower than animals, are just getting rid of something useless anyway.