Close

Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The niggers... sorry, 'youths', are out causing mayhem in my city again, like clockwork.

Causing fights on public transport and causing a ruckus at the beach, scaring off the humans that want to cool down and have a swim.

Everyone knows it's niggers. Call them " youth", call them "troubled teens", call them "confused migrants" ( that's been used as an excuse in some crimes here and everyone got pissed off) the MSM can call them whatever they like- they are fucking niggers. They are a fucking disease. They are no different from one another. A nigger that plants it's paws on my country is no different than the ape that has never left the ghetto in Compton.

A nigger will always be a nigger, no matter what it does and I for one am so damned sick of them. I'm sick of them getting a free pass whenever they cause havoc. I'm sick of the inaction from our police force. I'm sick of the government that not only won't do anything about these violent thugs aside from getting assurances from the nigger council association of niggerdry ( whatever the apefrican interest group is called) and importing more of them in. Like that will solve the problem.

Just, watch the video. This has been going on for years now. I had to film it on my phone then upload it on YouTube so I can link it here.

https://youtu.be/772Q3Rd3lC0

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BigJigger; 12-19-2019 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Spelling