Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

YT teen gets beat down for resisting arrest, nigger relatives demands "answers"

Bridgeport Police Chief Armando Perez said he placed several officers on administrative status while the Office of Internal Affairs investigates. In the video, 18-year-old Aaron Kearney can be seen face-first against a car hood while his mother pleads for police not to hurt him.
    Bridgeport Police said they were responding to a minor accident on Seaview Avenue involving Kearney, Friday at about 9:30 p.m. Police said they learned during a routine check that his license was suspended. When police told Kearney he would have to appear in court for driving with a suspended license he, “became outwardly belligerent and violent towards the officers, who then felt the need to call for backup,” according to police.
    Video doesn't lie. The police had every reason to make an arrest, and what were they supposed to do, act nice and ask him to cuff himself? However white the kid looks (like a real cuck anyway), the mother was screaming like any sow would. Then there are the groid relatives and "community activists" coming to his defense. However niggers fit into this YT's fambly tree, I consider him effectively a nigger from his behavior. That punk behaved just like a standard shitskin in turning a normally minor fine ($200 in CT) into charges of assaulting a cop.

Also, what did he do to get his licenses suspended when just 18? If that happened to me, Sandman Sr. would have told the cops to stand back so he could take care of me himself. Any strictness in how he raised me was because he had big expectations of good behavior. After I got my first speeding ticket a year after getting my license, he lectured me for a week.

http://fox61.com/2017/11/13/exclusiv...ers-speak-out/

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If any of his nigger "relatives" are ancestors, then he's a full blooded shitskinned nigger by the One Drop Rule.
    But he's a nigger anyhow for acting like one.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That only saying "you mess with the bull, you get the horns" hasn't sunk in yet has it?