Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"War zone" Sweden: 13 bombings in 25 days, take a wild guess who's doing it

According to the Voice of Europe report: Earlier this month, the attacks have included: an attack on the police station in Malmö, on a multi-family apartment complex, and a car bomb. The most recent attack that occurred on 2 November, was on a nightclub restaurant in Malmö. The Babel nightclub’s front entrance was destroyed by the bomb. There were no injuries in this attack.
    Peter Sweden has been reporting the rapes of Swedish women by “strange men” and that is also a problem. He also counts the increase in other crimes such as shootings.
    http://www.independentsentinel.com/s...gs-in-25-days/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Peter Sweden. He is in Norway now. I follow his channel on YT. Whenever Peter talks about Sweden, he appears to have cried or will break out in tears. I feel sorry for the poor bastard, but the Swedes have brought this disaster upon their country. RIP Sweden.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck'em. Bunch of self righteous assholes. Those muslims are blowing up the high pedestals they were pointing down at us on. Now the shit is neck deep and even if I had a floatation device to offer I would toss them an anvil instead.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are the same Scandinavians who failed to prepare for the Nazi invasion, and whose leaders ordered the people to surrender to, and cooperate with the Nazis. Which included helping identify the Jews, who were subsequently carted off to be killed.

Sometimes peacefulness is just a cover for cowardice.