Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Grilled cheese sammich kills a niglet..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1510220281985.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	2479

Elijah Silvera died on Nov. 3 after he went into anaphylactic shock from eating a grilled cheese at the Seventh Avenue Center for Family Services in Harlem, The Daily News reported. He was rushed to the Harlem Hospital pediatric emergency room where he died.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/09...ed-cheese.html

From the comments:

Grilled cheese tastes better if cut on a diagonal.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheese be rayciss and sheet. Gogibsme already set up, nigger lotto coming soon.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Straight from the niggers GoFundaNigger page...... https://www.gofundme.com/SayingGoodbyeToElijah

Right now, our family is immersed in our grief, but we are also facing an overwhelming list of financial and practical matters.

Let me translate this for you......

"our family is immersed in our grief"
    My welfare ticket butt nugget ate some guberment cheese and got flushed to the big waddamelum patch in the sky and I am fucking like a 25 cent crack hoe so I can shit out another ticket. This is causing muh much grief n' sheeeeeiiit because the bucks round here is all on da downlow..... gnomesain.

"but we are also facing an overwhelming list of financial and practical matters."
    Muddafuckin' whitey dun cut off our gibsmedats cause are butt nugget dun croaked. Now I needs gibs from sum wheres else for muh weaves, claw paws, an Hennessy an other sheeeeeiiit. A nigga gots ta keeps up our standards an bling bling so da other niggas don't looks down on us...... gnomesain. An fo ya white debil crackas out there, if ya dun don't gibs muh da benjamins... y'all is racists an sheeeeeiiit...... gnomesain.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it needed some milk?

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Right now, our family is immersed in our grief, but we are also facing an overwhelming list of financial and practical matters, all related to Elijah’s untimely death. This GoFundMe page is organized by two of Thomas and Dina’s close family members. Its sole purpose is to alleviate the following costs:

--Cooked meals delivered to the family home so that Dina, Thomas and little Sebastian can rest and mourn and begin to heal without having to worry about shopping and cooking

--Financial support for time off of work

--Funeral & Memorial Expenses

--The cost of a second and independent autopsy. Here’s why we need it: at this moment, it is unclear where responsibility for Elijah’s death will fall between the pre-k and the hospital itself. There are protocols that both the hospital and preschool must follow. We want to find out exactly what caused Elijah’s death and that will mean sorting out exactly where, if any, breakdowns may have occurred at either the school or the hospital. Having a third party medical examination will ensure our ability to get a clear picture. We just want justice for Elijah.
    They never let an opportunity to go to waste do they?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    One less sperm donor.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Maybe it needed some milk?
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe someone put mayonnaise on it. I heard niggers are deathly allergic to mayonnaise.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it works it should be on every nigger school menus

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

They were learning to fling poo in skoo that week too.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-10-2017 at 01:46 AM. Reason: add clarity
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grill cheese? The only grill niggers know boutz is spending 5 grand on grillz of gold and silverz and sheeit on da teef!!!! fuk all dat sammich sheeit!!!!

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That's one less future-felon roaming the streets. Only a couple more years until it would've been old enough to kill.

Great job, grilled cheese!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    They never let an opportunity to go to waste do they?
    Of course not, they know there are a lot of niggerloving white cucks ready to GibsDemDat.

--Cooked meals delivered to the family home so that Dina, Thomas and little Sebastian can rest and mourn and begin to heal without having to worry about shopping and cooking
    IOW, they always ate out anyway and have a new excuse.

--Financial support for time off of work
    Like that sow ever worked?

--Funeral & Memorial Expenses
    Nigger funerals are their biggest excuse for GibsMeDat to have a bongo party. We can only hope it turns into a shootout with plenty of funerals following.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Anyone know if the grilled cheese is okay?
    Last edited by Gul Dukat; 11-13-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Elijah’s brother, Sebastian, 5, asked us how we could go see his baby brother in Heaven,’’ the parents wrote on the fund-raising site.
    “‘Can we ride a rocket ship to reach to him?’ he asked, and our hearts broke all over again.”
    Is Sebastian retarded? First, space travel is beyond the limits of niggers. Second, a rocket can not reach Heaven regardless. Third, a nigger wouldn't be in Heaven anyways!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When this first popped into the headlines I posted things like "ghetto lotto" and gofundme. I got some pretty liberal replies calling me a racist. I wish I could go back and reply. Cough, ahem, cough... Almost $58 raised. Mammy will have a new escalade and a new weave for sure.