Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NYPD officer's killer is playing up "mental health issues" dindu nuffins

It's either that or "low IQ." Just for pulling this shit, the lawyer (human) should share an adjacent cell at Rikers.

Blackwell’s lawyer David Bart hinted to jurors that his client suffers from mental health issues – an argument he’s made before during pre-trial hearings.

Bart told jurors Blackwell suffers from epilepsy, “a severe case that is resistant to treatment” and also had brain surgery two years prior to the shooting which affects his memory and “ability to act under certain circumstances.”

“Yes, it was a bad, bad thing that happened but you cannot hold and should not hold Mr. Blackwell responsible,” Bart said.
    http://nypost.com/2017/10/20/dozens-...ed-cop-killer/

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bullshit. Being retarded is perfectly normal for a nigger. It should hang.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear to you, I wish I knew PRECISELY how many times it took hitting this nigger in the head with a baseball bat to wipe that smirk off of its face!!!

Four? Eight? Or just keeping pounding the living shit out of this nigger until you can’t find his smirky lips in a pile of swollen lumps.

God, I hate niggers, especially assholes like this cocky nigger.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When a nigger is on trial its ok to call it retarded. Any other time we are suppose to believe they are all rocket scientists.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The coon was convicted. Like I said, the lawyer should share a cell for pulling that bullshit defense.

The defense argued that Blackwell has severe mental health issues and was not in control of his actions.

"Mr. Blackwell has seizures and psychosis mixtures that shows he was not responsible," his attorney David Bart argued. "He acted badly, wrongly and stupidly, but it was not intent to kill," he added.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/09...r-slaying.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB, PCP, or Bath salts? Perhaps all of above? Saying a nigger is retarded is like saying the sky is blue. The average nigger IQ hovers around 75-80. If they ever start applying this our prisons will empty millions of felons into the streets.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    When a nigger is on trial its ok to call it retarded. Any other time we are suppose to believe they are all rocket scientists.
    For sure
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retarded, mentally defective niggers sure are well groomed, huh? Apparently smart enough to find it's way to the barber shop.