Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm very disappointed with Chicago's niggers

Ten months into the year, and there are less than 600 homicides. I was hoping for well over a thousand.

What exactly is the problem? Not enough guns? Not enough ammo? Not enough crack? There are certainly plenty of niggers. Something must be done about this. Maybe there are too many police.

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likely a combination of ‘all of the above’. This goes to show again that you can NEVER count on niggers to do anything right!

4. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Ten months into the year, and there are less than 600 homicides. I was hoping for well over a thousand.

What exactly is the problem? Not enough guns? Not enough ammo? Not enough crack? There are certainly plenty of niggers. Something must be done about this. Maybe there are too many police.

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides
    The books are being cooked. Homicides are being re-categorized and the numbers under reported because Trump embarrassed Rahm regarding his out of control niggers.

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    The books are being cooked. Homicides are being re-categorized and the numbers under reported because Trump embarrassed Rahm regarding his out of control niggers.
    Ah, that would never have occurred to me, yet it makes perfect sense. But however the numbers are manipulated, niggers are not self-eliminating quickly enough to suit me.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since the subject of nigger acid poo flinging attacks in England came up in another thread, I wonder how long it will be until US niggers will monkey-see-monkey-do and start that shit here. As long as they do it to each other, I don't care, but I fear they will start doing that shit on YT like their stupid "knockout game".
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

10. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never thought I would see the day when niggers are too lazy to murder. There has to be another explanation. I will guess it is because they are too busy "protesting" Trump to murder each other. See that niggers? The man you hate actually keeping you alive.

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    You've got to be right. Bloomberg did the same in NY.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Never thought I would see the day when niggers are too lazy to murder. There has to be another explanation. I will guess it is because they are too busy "protesting" Trump to murder each other. See that niggers? The man you hate actually keeping you alive.
    Interesting take. You could be onto something...

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post