Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger sow claims Bill O'Reilly grunted and leered at her and called her "hot chocolate"

Bill O'Reilly used to leer at an African-American Fox News clerical worker and called her "hot chocolate," according to attorney Lisa Bloom, who helped the woman report the harassment to the network's hotline.

The woman worked for a different broadcaster in 2008 while this was going on, but The O'Reilly Factor host's office was near her desk, the attorney claims.

"He would never talk to her, not even hello, except to grunt at her like a wild boar," Bloom tells The Hollywood Reporter. "He would leer at her. He would always do this when no one else was around and she was scared."

Bloom says she spoke with three witnesses who knew the woman at the time and confirmed she was upset and stressed at the end of each workday. "She’s not asking for any money," says Bloom. "She just wants them to know her story."
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-leered-995158

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now O'Reilly gives me the creeps even more.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    O'Reilly is dead , what a pompous asshole.

spookavoider
    Chimpout Guest
    I've always sort of hated O'Reilly anyway, so the idea he might sexually harass (read: try to muh-dikk) a niggress would come as no surprise.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I'll take this sheboon claim with a grain of salt....when do we ever believe these niggers?

If Bill really hit on that sheboon 10 years ago, she would have jumped on his dick and milked that thing all the way to the bank.

Have you ever heard of a nigger sow rejecting a rich white man?
    Last edited by justin igger; 04-19-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just don't trust most of these women, and especially a lying Shitskin sow. They all come out like a pack of wolves when their is money involved. They tried the same shit with Trump and it was all lies. These days everyone has an iPhone, so I want to see some evidence.
    "Nobody is more inferior than those who insist on being equal."

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    I'll take this sheboon claim with a grain of salt....when do we ever believe these niggers?

If Bill really hit on that sheboon 10 years ago, she would have jumped on his dick and milked that thing all the way to the bank.

Have you ever heard of a nigger sow rejecting a rich white man?
    ^^^ This. After the first few, the rest is just bandwagon jumping. I didn't believe some of the Cosby accusers, even though he's guilty as hell...my litmus test is usually the time that goes by between the 'act', and the accusation. If they waited 10-20 years to say anything, their credibility is shit with me. The one exception to that might be human children.