Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

N.J. police chief said black people are 'like ISIS' and he'd like to be 'on the firing squad,' feds say

The former chief of a small township in New Jersey has been arrested on federal hate crime and civil rights charges for what federal authorities described as a pattern of racist comments and behavior — including slamming an African-American teen's head into a metal door jamb and saying that black people are "like ISIS."
    According to a criminal complaint in the case, filed in federal district court in New Jersey, Nucera frequently referred to African-Americans by racial slurs and espoused violence toward them. In November 2015, for example, when he was talking to a subordinate officer about an African-American man he believed to have slashed the tires of a police vehicle, Nucera said, "I wish that [expletive] would come back from Trenton and give me a reason to put my hands on him, I'm tired of 'em. These [expletives] are like ISIS, they have no value. They should line them all up and mow 'em down. I'd like to be on the firing squad, I could do it," according to the complaint.

Nucera also used police dogs to intimidate African-Americans, bringing canines to high school basketball games when his department was providing security and positioning them near the entrance to the gym, federal authorities alleged.
    The physical violence of which Nucera is accused occurred in September 2016. According to the criminal complaint, the manager of a Ramada hotel called police to report that two African-American teens, an 18-year-old man and a 16-year-old girl, had failed to pay for a hotel room the night before and were swimming in the hotel pool.

When officers arrived, according to complaint, the teens resisted arrest. One of the officers pepper sprayed the 18-year-old, and both teens were eventually handcuffed and taken into custody, according to the complaint.

Several minutes later, as officers were walking the 18-year-old toward a stairwell, the teen briefly stopped and began shouting, according to the complaint. Though he was not kicking or struggling, Nucera approached, grab the teen's head and slammed it into a metal door jamb, according to the complaint.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...102-story.html
    Last edited by Lynch Tree; 11-03-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This police chief understood the true scourge of the nigger beast.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Jersey is a nigger state run by my Italian relatives.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    We need more like him.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Though he was not kicking or struggling, Nucera approached, grab the teen's head and slammed it into a metal door jamb, according to the complaint.
    OK, so what's the problem? And has the door jam received any counseling?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Might need degreasing and repainting. Hey Mush!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why the fuck is this poor hard working police officer being arrested. Trump should pardon him and then put him in charge of the Civil Rights Division.

He shounds like an officer who has his head on straight and understands the nigger beast.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should be Sheriff. Better yet, Governor.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think the door deserved that but otherwise he seems a stand up guy.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And a an 18 year old year nigger will punch a 75 year whitel woman walking on a sidewalk for no other reason that she's white, Yep, slap on the wrist.

Thin White Duke
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    This police chief understood the true scourge of the nigger beast.
    A lot of these poor bastards do. I have mixed opinions on American law enforcement policies and practices but I'm not one of those dipshits that just hates cops across the board, and I strongly empathize with what a those dudes have to put up with EVERY SINGLE DAY, especially when it comes to niggershines and being completely hamstrung by the leftist establishment while also being completely culpable for everything that goes wrong. Sounds to me like this guy was a good cop who knew the realities firsthand.