Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sister claims NYC truck jihadist al-dindu bin nuffins

This means she knew about it and maybe helped plan. Hang the fucker, send the rest of the tribe to Gitmo. Here's how the trial should go, all of two minutes.

Judge: Guilty or not guilty?
    Al-dindu: I refuse to answer, your system is racist and oppressive!
    Judge: All right. We'll take that as not guilty. Prosecutor?
    Prosecutor: Your honor, the people say that the asslifter did it. Lots of people saw him. He's the one the police caught. Driver's license, credit card, he rented the truck. We rest.
    Judge: Defense?
    Defense attorney: Your honor, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He didn't do it!
    Al-dindu: Yes I did! I hate them all! I was glad to do it!
    Defense: Hey, shut up. Judge, my client is clearly insane. I move for dismissal on the grounds he's mentally unfit.
    Judge: Fuck that, I don't asslifters go when their whole religion is nuts. Jury, go deliberate.
    Jury foreman: Your honor, no offense, but fuck that. We already say he's guilty.
    Judge: Sounds good to me. Defense, any arguments about sentencing?
    Defense: Uh, he was merely fighting back against a racist and oppressive system?
    Judge: Fuck that. Both of you are going to Gitmo forever.
    Defense: But I'm just the lawyer!
    Judge: Fuck you, you said at first he didn't do it, now you're saying he did but is mentally ill. You're an accomplice after the fact.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/05...air-trial.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That pretty much sums up niggers in the court room as well.