Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Little Niglets Learn From Granny

Was in Aldi's yesterday getting some stuff for my hunting cabin when 2 buck larvae about 10 years old popped around a corner and almost ran into my buggy. A split second later 2 wrinkled black hands snatched them out of my way. I saw the scrawniest, blackest Mammy nigger I have seen in ages with a big grimace on her face saying to Katinkatinka and Ja'Meraquonius,"Let the MAN pass!!!!" and then she smiled at me with 3 gold teef. She then told the bucks in training to say "Excuse me, sir."
    I felt like I was back in time. Anything wierd like this ever happen to any of you lately?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe granny grew up in the good ole Jim Crow era when niggers were taught to respect their betters?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    We were taught to respect everybody older than we were.
    My second grade teacher was an old black woman that would snatch a niglet out of it's seat and beat the shit out of it for the slightest infraction.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I miss the days when a nigger knew its place ..at least to your face.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is the only way niggers will learn. As much as I hate niggers I almost want to sympathize with the ones who get arrested for tendering their butt nuggets for breaking the law or missing school. It almost makes you think they care.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    That is the only way niggers will learn. As much as I hate niggers I almost want to sympathize with the ones who get arrested for tendering their butt nuggets for breaking the law or missing school. It almost makes you think they care.

Niggers don't and are incapable of caring, the only reason the older ones *seem* to care is they don't want their (gibs) welfare tickets taken away from them.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never understood why niggers shop at Aldi's. It's not like they pay for their EBT rations.