Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm...like taking a knee?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm?
    Children raised in fatherless homes, especially black children, are far more likely than children raised in two parent homes to engage in criminal behavior and thus, have contact with police. Ergo when they father a child with a woman to whom they are not married - or at least living with -they are contributing to the problem against which these football players are taking a knee.
    If you look at many of these players' records on out-of-wedlock children, you find that they are contributing significantly to the problem against which they are protesting.
    For example, Antonio Cromartie has 12 children by 9 different women. Apparently the NFL had to shell out $500,000 before he could even play football for them. Travis Henry has 11 children by 10 women, Willis McGahee has 9 children by 8 women, Derrick Thomas has 7 children by 5 different women, Bennie Blades has 6 children by 6 women, Ray Lewis has 6 children by 4 women and Marshall Faulk has 6 children by 3 women.
    Before these guys take a knee they should take a good look in the mirror. It appears that their problem is not the knee.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea who any of those niggers are except for Ray Lewis, Baltimore feetsballer that killed someone or something.

Niggers are always and forever irredeemable. Expecting them to do any "soul searching" is akin to trying to teach a fish to ride a bicycle. They do not possess the ability to be introspective. Probably related to their inability to do abstract reasoning.

Otherwise, welcome to The Plantation.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I want to know is, what state do you live in? I'd move there in a heartbeat.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    If you ever repost from another site, make sure to cite your source.

https://gainesville.craigslist.org/r...362122121.html