Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Navy Nigger Petty Officer Wins Transgender Bodybuilding Contest

For most, this was their first time competing. Sandy Baird, of Oakland, California, saw the event promoted on Facebook and decided to try.

"I've always been interested in bodybuilding but then there was never a nongender opportunity to do it," Baird said.

Bennett, who traveled from San Francisco and competed in the competition's Masters class, said he was "very proud to compete without a top on."

"I competed as a woman. This wasn't available to me. We didn't even have the dream of a transgender bodybuilding competition. It's unheard of," Bennett said as he applied fake tan on himself, along with a hint of glimmer.
    https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-...lding-contest/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BTMD4G6N5FAZVDQOHM3B3QUIRE.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	5145

As far as I can decipher, this used to be a sow.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gross!

I swear niggers ruin everything.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    It's a dark sad day for Navy and for all the brave men that sacrificed their lives and service for this putrid shit to hit the Navy Times.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    It's a dark sad day for Navy and for all the brave men that sacrificed their lives and service for this putrid shit to hit the Navy Times.

Sorry maing, didn't mean to hit a nerve but I'd agree that, that is some sorry shit for the Navy Times to publish.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Sorry maing, didn't mean to hit a nerve but I'd agree that, that is some sorry shit for the Navy Times to publish.

It wasn't per-say that hit a nerve, more like the Navy Time caving into the LQBTGXyabcd diversity bullshit.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And people wonder why we've had Aegis destroyers rammed amidship by fucking cargo turtles.