Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

NYC Niggers Love the Knockout Game

My frail, 81 year old mother lives in NYC... I shudder at the thought of this happening to her.

Police are looking for three men wanted for the knock out style attack that happened on Essex Street on the Lower East Side. It left a 53-year-old woman with a swollen and bleeding face.
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/10/27/knockout-game/
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Knockout game niggers are making a comeback in NYC

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    They try that shit here where I live they will discover there is no license required for open or conceal carry and the outcome of this type of scenario would be reversed. She might be filming them instead. When I was young I learned a nursery rhyme that went, " 3 against 1 is nigger's fun!" It would seem that now it is much more like 5, 7, or 10 to 1. I have never lived around these beasts and probably have not conversed more than 20 minutes total in my life time (less than 20 seconds a year) but I am beginning to realize now the truth of just how vile these monsters really are.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They try that shit where I live, and they're likely to find themselves playing "Pin the Batwings on the Nigger".

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moolie Mook View Post
    My frail, 81 year old mother lives in NYC... I shudder at the thought of this happening to her.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/10/27/knockout-game/
    A 38 caliber double action revolver is VERY easy learn, easy to conceal, and very effective. Don't wait until Christmas to give your Mom the best gift ever.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    When a species behaves in such a manner that does not, will not or maybe cannot co-exist with other species then obviously they should be caged which might explain just why there are so many niggers in the prison system. They are simply incapable of coexisting with humans. A great short read is the "Negroes in a Negro Land" that can be found on the internet. Can be read in one sitting and it shows that the negro population with all of the advantages of the United States constitution that have been awarded them by the American tax payers have not evolved much from their ancestors 200-300 years ago. Quite frankly, in a lot of circumstances, Negroes have regressed even further by this display of random meaningless violence and mayhem.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish they'd play the back to Africa game instead.