Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The irony of "nigger spring break" being: "Break from what?" They're still niggers doing the same shit they do every day of their worthless lives.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I accidentally started a vacation in galveston on the last day of spring break....Galveston is a beach community 50 miles from Houston.

There is a road that circles the island and it was one big parking lot. Niggers had their cars stopped and were outside in the road drinking 40's and twerking on top of the cars. I thought I was at the
    baboon exhibit at the wildlife preserve. Not a cop in sight. I had a gun but there were so many niggers that if they decided to go full chimp, a quad 50 wouldn't have been enough. I finally had to jump the curb, cut through parking lots and back streets to find a roundabout way to the resort. I thought to myself.."well this vacation is totally fucked." I decided to just barricade the family in the room and ride out the nigger swarm.

Within an hour every nigger was gone. Like someone told them a probation officer convention was in town. Crews cleaned up the streets and the place became 99% nigger free for the rest of my stay.

I can relate to the poor fuckers who had to ride out the niggers trespassing and fucking up their yards. Calling the cops would have made it worse unless the cops came full on riot prepared and even then the niggers would have probably torched and looted the whole community.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the niggers at least had the courtesy to fertilize the residents shrubs with their nigger shit. So there's always that bright spot....

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The irony of "nigger spring break" being: "Break from what?" They're still niggers doing the same shit they do every day of their worthless lives.
    Exactly. It's not as if niggers are actually taking off of WORK.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If niggers could take a break from being niggers, they wouldn't be niggers!