Close

Likes Likes:  0
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest

"racist flyers" have libtards in a tizzy

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pe...-20171022.html

Some residents said they contacted police but were told there wasn’t much, if anything, that law enforcement could do: The images and words constituted free speech.

“I know a lot of people said, ‘Really? This isn’t a crime?’ ” said Hope Manion, 43, of Hereford, whose mother-in-law received a flier. “At what point does it go from some people with an evil ideology … to people really threatened in their homes?”

“The content of the fliers is abhorrent, but the content is protected by the First Amendment,” said a spokeswoman for the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office. “Some of the details surrounding the fliers could be subject to criminal charges,” she said, such as harassment or trespassing. The investigation was continuing heading into the weekend.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ome residents said they contacted police but were told there wasn’t much, if anything, that law enforcement could do: The images and words constituted free speech.
    In other words, Fuck Off you libtarded cucks!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much you wanna bet.. Another hoax?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    someone left the libtard cucks a message on the GoFundaLibtard page they set up to buy more anti-hate signs.

I think he knows 99.99999999% of these so-called racist events are done by none other than the libtards themselves.

https://www.gofundme.com/4k5uz4w

Chris Daugherty
    5 hours ago
    Probably you or one of your leftwing nut friends sent these fliers out.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I wonder what kind of profit margin the kid has on these signs.