Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Remembering the "lynching" of good nigger Fred Johnson 100 years ago this month

Last edited by Lynch Tree; 10-23-2017 at 06:39 AM.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today the liberal newspapers would report it like this:

A white mob caused the swift and violent death of an oppressed African-American. In need of food money, the underprivileged Fred Johnson asked a passer-by if she had anything to spare. After that evil racist white woman refused, Mr. Johnson further begged her "for the sake of my people who were once kangs but are now slaves," then grabbed her bag. Although he was only going to take small change and return it, he was beset upon by vigilantes that, the SPLC assure us, have Klan ties. Fearing for his life, Mr. Johnson fled and was shot in violation of his civil rights. Local sources tell us that there are no records of Mr. Johnson ever being in trouble, beyond a few juvenile adventures. His mother, who has already filed a notice of claim against the city, declared him "a good boy who was turning his life around," adding that he "was an aspiring rapper and future pillar of the community."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised they didn't outright call it a "nigger" instead of "negro".
    And I'd never heard the term "footpad" for a robber. I think I'll stick with "nigger" though.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Today the liberal newspapers would report it like this:

A white mob caused the swift and violent death of an oppressed African-American. In need of food money, the underprivileged Fred Johnson asked a passer-by if she had anything to spare. After that evil racist white woman refused, Mr. Johnson further begged her "for the sake of my people who were once kangs but are now slaves," then grabbed her bag. Although he was only going to take small change and return it, he was beset upon by vigilantes that, the SPLC assure us, have Klan ties. Fearing for his life, Mr. Johnson fled and was shot in violation of his civil rights. Local sources tell us that there are no records of Mr. Johnson ever being in trouble, beyond a few juvenile adventures. His mother, who has already filed a notice of claim against the city, declared him "a good boy who was turning his life around," adding that he "was an aspiring rapper and future pillar of the community."
    Wait a minute, have you worked for the New York Times recently?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Wait a minute, have you worked for the New York Times recently?
    If I showed them that seriously, I'd get a front page byline every day to do it over and over!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.