Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Albany is racist..

Hip-hop star Cardi B calls Albany 'racist' after being removed from Hilton
    http://www.timesunion.com/news/artic...r-12297702.php

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Hotel staff said they smelled marijuana
    You got kicked out because you were doing illegal drugs and making noise you filthy stinking nigger. Now head on down to the dindu motel where you belong.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Albany rascist? I have to drive into that God forsaken city at times, and only during daylight. Jesus, there are darkies all over the place.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by k9woman View Post
    Albany rascist? I have to drive into that God forsaken city at times, and only during daylight. Jesus, there are darkies all over the place.

You should try Schenectady sometime, it looks like a god damn nigger eclipse.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should have all been stuffed into east bound ships in May of 1865.....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It is bad enough to drive through Troy, aka, Troyliet. Make sure doors are locked and foot is engaged on gas pedal. Zoom...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Please excuse my misspelling of racist in first comment.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    You should try Schenectady sometime, it looks like a god damn nigger eclipse.
    I still have family there. The nigger to human ratio seems to have increased every time I visit..

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushmouth View Post
    I still have family there. The nigger to human ratio seems to have increased every time I visit..
    Schenectady is a nigger magnate, they must pump chicgun fumes into the air to attract the groids, because last time I was there I saw only 2 or 3 humans and ALL niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I took a wrong turn one day and found myself going through Peekskill, NY. I had always been under the impression that it was a nice place. All I saw was niggers. Niggers walking down the street, niggers sitting in the bus shelter, niggers everyplace I look. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Later, I found myself wondering. Obviously the taxpayers are getting fleeced, paying for public transportation, buses, shelters and so forth. Also, where are all those niggers going - probably to the welfare check office - but somebody somewhere was getting rich off of all that. It wasn't me, that's all I know.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.