Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Now it's "racist" to mockingly talk about "white privilege"

The sow says it'll never use Frontier again. Good, that's a relief to the rest of the passengers! This is a setup for nigger lotto, of course.

The sow lied that the man was talking to it, and the article even contradicts itself. The man was saying that to his new friend, in the context of not being served more alcohol. Is he a jerk, maybe. Should he have been met by security upon landing, absolutely. Was it criminal? No.

Furthermore, the Riverfront Times of St. Louis reports that the “drunk” man has yet to be criminally charged for causing a disturbance aboard the flight, despite police and EMS workers being called to deal with him upon arrival.

"He does have this invisible white card," Shemekia Cannon told the Riverfront Times. "They’re protecting this man to the point where we don’t even know his name. He’s alive, living his life, thinking this is all over. That's how I know that card exists."
    Cannon alleges that a flight attendant came by and told the man he was no longer allowed to order alcohol, which prompted him to turn to the redheaded woman and say, "Don't worry, I have white privilege, I have a white card."
    http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/1...-argument.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I'm racist, then. Oh well.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah, I would be upset.... NO fuming, pissed off to NO end if I had to sit next to a stinking filthy knuckle dragging sheboon too

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck trying to get your seat changed. My white card, great. Like it. Where can I get mine?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rayciss everywhere, and everyhow. Overt, covert and otherwise, and still the fucking niggers won't leave the country........

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "He does have this invisible white card," Shemekia Cannon told the Riverfront Times
    OK...