Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Teens" play around with gun, one made good after (wow!) getting shot in the head

The DL pal Dashon has been charged and will hopefully go to NU for a long time. When I first heard about this, there were no names or mugshots, but it just smelled of niggers.

There was another story of a boy, just 4, that got a hold of a gun and died after shooting itself in the head. It couldn't have been niggers, though. The article said the father had a CCW permit, which I have never heard of a nigger bothering with.

UNIVERSITY CITY, Mo. – The St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office charged a 17-year-old in connection with the shooting death of a fellow teenager in University City.
    Over the course of the investigation, police learned Sanders and a friend, Dashon Gavin, were playing with handguns at the victim’s home. The gun in Gavin’s hand went off and a round struck Sanders in the face. Sanders ran from the home and collapsed outside a neighbor’s residence.
    http://kplr11.com/2017/10/08/teen-fa...iversity-city/

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guns don't "go off." Why not the state the obvious: nigger pointed the pistol at its homie, and pulled the trigger? 'Cuz that would make it look like the dumb coon that it is? Better to blame the gun for "going off."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been shooting since I was 6 years old. A LOT. In 40+ years, I never had a gun just "go off". But then, I'm not a nigger, and dad took 5 minutes to drill me on safe gun handling.