Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Pneumonic Plague infected by Madagascar Niggers

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/1...crambling.html

Health officials are desperately trying to rescue the plague from some of the worlds most depraved shit monkeys. At least forty five coons have been batwinged, with almost 400 cases of nigger infections still to be removed from the unsuspecting plague germs. #prayfortheplague is now trending on twatter.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm praying that it spreads to Africa and the middle east.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Madagascar typically sees around 400 cases of the bubonic plague each year, with the illness typically spread through flea bites and contact with infected bodily fluids.
    When you're a nigger, you are always living in the Dark Ages.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any word if the bacteria going to be OK?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    Mix in a little sickle-cell anemia and we’d have a hellava good chance at ridding the world of these rodents.
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 10-14-2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: typo

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Any organism that progenates by means of the infected bodily fluids of niggers, has a deep psychological illness, which maybe untreatable. Never the less, I think a gofundme effort should be launched to secure the mental health of these wee beasties. It may require completely removing all access to the trauma-inducting niggers. The nigger bodily fluids could possibly be removed from the niggers, making the coons inert. However, their fire baked carcasses might still be a source of horrid flash-backs to the poor little plague germs, perhaps the niggers should be dealt with utilizing a coon-sequesteration process by burying their charred husks in reinforced concrete vaults, after intense irradiation therapy.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    For some reason this reminds me of Dr. Mario

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dr. mario.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	2150

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    First ebola, and now pneumonic plague. What will the Bat Fairy come up with next? Hopefully a hybrid of sickle cell, malaria, ebola, marburg, rabies, and plague that only likes "dark meat". Of course niggers will probably soon find a natural version of it all on their own due to their propensity of shoving small jungle animals like bats up their asses.

Hopefully this black death (or "nigger death" in this case ) will result in many many batwings being handed out.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    More niggers have been removed from the heroic plague. 94 at last count. Stupid WHO is on the wrong side as usual.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...ast/ar-AAtNE6Z

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    See, niggers ruin everything....first, they assclowned Ebola, which had a sterling reputation until the niggers showed up. Now they're trying to make Pneumonic Plague the next ineffectual betacuck....fucking niggers.

Apparently, Mother Nature, during her liberal, weed-smoking years, saw fit to give niggers a variety of backup systems, in exchange for the lack of intellect. Now, she's paying the price for that folly, because only other niggers can make niggers good in acceptable numbers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/madagasca...175334425.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...e-black-plague

Niggers are dropping like flies that accidentally land on niggers rather than piles of shit. 124 sets of batwings issued so far. Death occurs within 12-24 hours of being infected. 72 hours for the pneumonic form.

Although health officials have said that internationally, the threat is still fairly low, they’ve also said no one in Madagascar is safe, including travelers, spiking concerns over a possible global pandemic.
    Meanwhile the global pandemic of niggers has remained incurable for over 300 years.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I win!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/476580...om-madagascar/

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Black Death lives matter!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope bacteria can save the planet, as in "War of the Worlds"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just read it is in the Seychelles , I have a fishing trip booked for there in the spring .

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Goetz View Post
    I just read it is in the Seychelles , I have a fishing trip booked for there in the spring .
    Maybe all the niggers will be dead by then.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The Horror!
    Imagine being a plague germ and finding yourself sucked up by a giant nigger-nozzle. You would be desperately trying to get the nigger to sneeze or cough so that you could avoid the certain doom of being trapped inside a rotting dead nigger. But in going full-pneumonic, you risk the chance of being sucked up by another giant nigger-nozzle, perhaps this time, by a fat ugly toxic sheboon and having to wait 72 hours in the slime infested coon before the sweet release of death. It's like the movie "Aliens" only worse. At least if you go Bubonic mode, you get to live inside a nice rat or flea for awhile, and the final horrific death comes much sooner!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bernie,
    Are you still going to your fishing trip with this outbreak? If so, maybe bring some antibodics just in case. Getting sick away from home sucks. k9

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k9woman View Post
    Hi Bernie,
    Are you still going to your fishing trip with this outbreak? If so, maybe bring some antibodics just in case. Getting sick away from home sucks. k9
    I am going to take all precautions . I don't go until spring maybe by then it will be gone , I hope so I want to go fishing there.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Only niggers could be this stupid:

"Plague is spreading because relatives are digging up their Black Death dead and DANCING with the corpses as part of ancient Madagascan ritual called Famadihana"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/480775...ncing-corpses/