Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Would it surprise you to learn that a dindu controls the You Tube news content?

Next, the Project Veritas video shows conversations with one of Dudich’s apparent contacts at YouTube, Earnest Pettie, the “brand and diversity curation lead” at the company. Pettie is shown explaining to Project Veritas’s undercover journalist that the “news carousel,” a new feature on YouTube, is curated carefully by editors so that regardless of what videos the algorithms promote, only “legitimate” news sources are highlighted for the public.

Pettie is shown explaining that YouTube chooses to promote videos from its “news partnerships,” including with the Times. “We can say that this shelf of videos from news partners is legitimate news because we know that these are legitimate news organizations,” he says.

In one undercover interview, Pettie is seen wearing a hoodie with the Google logo on the arm and “black lives matter” across the chest. It is unclear if it is was produced or sanctioned by Google.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...ate-news-isnt/

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    So that's why I keep getting banned and why youtube suck nigger dick.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tech companies are now bad as Hollywood,sports, finance and academia, they love niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Down low seemed a bit light in the loafers...
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.