Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This niglet was wandering alone outside the supermarket entrance, not another nigger in sight

It couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 in human years. It's the first time I didn't see a very young niglet without a sow or even a buck. I hadn't seen a single nigger inside the store, and there were no other niggers anywhere in the parking lot. The niglet walked past the entrance and kept on going with a serious look on its face.

I wasn't going to approach it, and I didn't want to tell the store manager. If he approached it, he'd at least be wasting his time chasing it, and it might turn out really bad for him. It might be a niglet, but it could bite and give someone its AIDS. I'd sooner try playing with a rabid Rottweiler on a sunny July afternoon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby-rufus.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	2097
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You should know by now that niggers let their spawn roam free and wild, just like in the African bush.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I've seen niglets wandering loose before. Usually its a 2 year old who is supposed to be watched by its 6 year old brother. Good luck with that.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niglets wander around and beg for stuff from YT. Mammy is of course nowhere to be seen, and Pappy is always long gone.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A diversion , some human woman will go to help it and another nigger will rob her pocketbook.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it'll find a trail of Skittles leading across a busy highway....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see lone niglets around here, but never one that young. I guess they're so feral that once they can walk, the sow lets them find their own chicken wings.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWWW how sweet. I would have helped it out by pointing it in the direction of the nearest busy intersection or lake and tell him he could find plenty of fried chicken there.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This lone niglet was beginning its learning process to “case the joint”. Snooping around and scoping out human’s property is best done in smaller numbers.

The Nigger Apprenticeship Program Propensity, or N.A.P.P.Y. For short, is a well-known and universally recognized thievery curriculum. Advanced classes in thievery begin at age 4, and full blown accredited graduates are usually given NU degrees by age 12.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Maybe it'll find a trail of Skittles leading across a busy highway....
    Or a trail of skittles leading back to a train yard.