Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

How to spot a fellow racist according to nigger..

1. Is Overtly Patriotic

We discussed this already last month, but the number of American flags within a white person’s vicinity has a direct correlation to the number of times they’ve referred to Hardee’s as “nigger Burger King.”

2. Drives a Pickup Truck

Ironically, I love pickup trucks. I have daydreams about driving cross-country to Arizona with nothing but a Ford F-150, a pack of sandwiches and a faithful dog named Gander. With Gander by my side, we’d get into adventures, solve mysteries and drink whiskey with women named after geographical locations. I haven’t told my wife about this fantasy yet, but she might read this eventually. So, um, surprise!

3. Wears Any Sort of Camo

I don’t know why (some) white people are so obsessed with camouflage. They still make up, like, 70 percent of the country. If they want to blend in so badly, they can just name themselves “Mike” and just ... get a job somewhere.

4. Loves Dogs

Look, I know dog lovers are generally good people, and usually better people than cat people. But if I check your Facebook or Twitter profile and your avatar is a dog, I’m, like, 60 percent certain you’ve trained that dog to bite darkies.
    5. Loves Sports but Hates the NBA

I’m not saying that everyone who hates the NBA is racist. But every racist definitely, absolutely hates the NBA.

6. Hunts

YOU’RE NOT FOOLING ME, JAKE; I KNOW YOU’RE OUT THERE “HUNTING” POSSUM, BUT YOU’RE REALLY PRACTICING FOR A RACE WAR.
    https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com...e-m-1819152214

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Nigger burger king? I thought ANY fast food restaurant niggers invade automatically turns into....

Nigger Kang.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to get more flags and camo.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “If they want to blend in so badly, they can just name themselves “Mike” and just ... get a job somewhere.”

HAHAHAHA. I’m Mike, and I had a job at one time ‘somewhere’. I’m not into Camo, but I do like cats. Dogs, too. If hunting includes hearing aids and glasses, then I’m a hunter, all right. Yeah, I guess I am raciss. OH!!! I just remembered another thing that makes me a racist bastard. I hate black women just as much as all black guys do!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm 5 for 6 on this one! (Don't hunt). I muss' beez all raycis an sheeit!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.