Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

"Wha kinda Harley dat?"

Getting back into the swing of things, I stopped off at newer motorcycle shop near where I live. Took out a few Indian models and frankly, I am sold. Best bike out there in the American market, plus the fact that they are almost entirely American made has me sold. Anyway, I was riding a new Chieftain Darkhorse when this jig pulls up to me at the light and yelled something, since I am not an overweight woman or one of it's homies, I just ignored it. It then honked it's horn, at that point I took notice. The nigger said something intelligible, I gave it a funny look and then it struck me what he had said, he was asking me in some primitive language what kind of Harley I was on. I ignored him, got back to the dealership and walked around the bike. He was asking what kind of Harley I was on, yet the bike said "Indian" at least 6 places directly in his line of sight...

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm constantly getting their ads in the mail. Gotta say, I'm not much of a bike guy, but if I did manage to get interested, I know what I want. Man, they put Harleys to shame.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    the bike said "Indian" at least 6 places directly in his line of sight...
    Nigger must be deaf..

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Intolerant View Post
    I feel the same way...The Indians are some bad ass bikes. Harleys are everywhere but Indians are just plain cool.

Attachment 2119
    That's the new Bobber. I took one out too, fucker weighs like 550 pounds, 6 speed and 100 hp. Thing is amazing, it wouldn't be my only bike but it would be my second one.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Getting back into the swing of things, I stopped off at newer motorcycle shop near where I live. Took out a few Indian models and frankly, I am sold. Best bike out there in the American market, plus the fact that they are almost entirely American made has me sold. Anyway, I was riding a new Chieftain Darkhorse when this jig pulls up to me at the light and yelled something, since I am not an overweight woman or one of it's homies, I just ignored it. It then honked it's horn, at that point I took notice. The nigger said something intelligible, I gave it a funny look and then it struck me what he had said, he was asking me in some primitive language what kind of Harley I was on. I ignored him, got back to the dealership and walked around the bike. He was asking what kind of Harley I was on, yet the bike said "Indian" at least 6 places directly in his line of sight...
    Badass bike dude, really nice!