Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Two sows shot over a cigarette

Sadly neither made good. And worse of all, the 17 year old felon factory has a criminal brewing in its cunt that was not harmed either.

A pregnant 17-year-old and her 22-year-old sister were both injured in a shooting in Hollygrove on Sunday
    The victim's mother said her daughters had gotten into an argument over a cigarette with a neighbor
    These things are important to niggers and they are willing to kill for them. Clown shoes, fried chicken, pork chops, malt liquor beer and of course a cigarette.

"I almost had a heart attack, I thought we were as good as dead," the mother said
    Well maybe next time, and I am certain there will be a next time. There always is with niggers. They don't just get arrested once, they don't just get shot by random gang violence in the streets once. They never learn their lesson.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/..._shooting.html

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well maybe next time, and I am certain there will be a next time. There always is with niggers. They don't just get arrested once, they don't just get shot by random gang violence in the streets once. They never learn their lesson.
    The Bat Fairy is patient, because she's never denied her due...