Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Tiger Woods latest mudshark revealed

He just lubs him some white wimmenz. I'd be shocked if its ever laid its paws on a sheboon.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tige...205813335.html
    Last edited by YTISFEDUP; 10-02-2017 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Wrong link LOL

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone tell the whore he is broke from his first wife. Nigger hasn't won a thing, therefore no money!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Someone tell the whore he is broke from his first wife. Nigger hasn't won a thing, therefore no money!
    The first mudshark got $100 million, which she'd need just for AIDS treatment. If she's smart, she sent their niglets off to military school for her own safety.

I'd have thought the nigger would have been broke by now, but I looked it up. Incredibly, it still makes millions a year with the likes of Nike and Rolex.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unbelievably, he might be the only nigger athlete that doesn't piss his money away. He's notoriously a cheap fuck. Never tips in Vegas. Would make Hank Haney pay for the meals when he was taking lessons from him. Uber douche bag nigger