Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Get Your Halloween Candy Ready

I'm going with brick-hard, sun-baked circus peanuts this year. I think I'll go to the dollah sto' Monday and see if they have some.

I figure a month out on my patio in the direct sunlight ought to do the trick. These things are nasty when they're fresh. Perfect for any niglets that might get bussed-in to my white neighborhood.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marshpeanuts-lge.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	2065

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just collect up the little soaps from motels for a year, and hand those out to the niggers. Maybe they'd get the hint, but I doubt it.

Of course, one could also leave a package of candy corn in the freezer all year so it's nice and dry and freezer burnt by the time you hand it out to the apes.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'm going with brick-hard, sun-baked circus peanuts this year. I think I'll go to the dollah sto' Monday and see if they have some.

I figure a month out on my patio in the direct sunlight ought to do the trick. These things are nasty when they're fresh. Perfect for any niglets that might get bussed-in to my white neighborhood.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marshpeanuts-lge.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	2065
    Hey, I like the circus peanuts! They have to be FRESH though. I pinch them a bit - the slightest resistance and they're rejected. You won't even need to make the extra effort to put them outside. Just lay them out on a tray, put them up on top of the fridge, and wait 30 days. Voila, rock hard, banana flavored (perfect for little monkeys), sugar crisps.

I almost feel bad saying that I've never seen a niglet in my neighborhood, much less one out on Halloween seeking gibs from YT. However, I always love to read about the stuff you guys all plan. One of my favorites was the sun baked Jolly Ranchers - just try to get the wrapper off.
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Rape Ape has the best idea yet. Motel soaps!! Only thing though, you know they won’t use them. They probably wouldn’t work anyway. It’s a difficult job removing nigger scum off of anything, especially a nigger.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Moolie Mook View Post
    I almost feel bad saying that I've never seen a niglet in my neighborhood, much less one out on Halloween seeking gibs from YT.
    I live in caucasian acres man. I can go nearly all year without seeing any burr-heads here. We're a 50/50 mix of white and Mexican. Quiet, unincorporated township where the worst thing that happens is the occasional DUI or shoplifting.

On Halloween the shit-beasts just appear out of nowhere. It truly is a night from hell.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I thi,k I'll just send then a very suttle message and hand out "nigger toes" also know as brazil nuts.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I just got these sugar free suckers off of Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Candy-Creek-L...gar+free&psc=1

I ate two and shit my self inside out for three days. I couldn't be more than 10 feet away from a toilet the whole time.

This would be a perfect Halloween treat for niglets who like lots of jenkem.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No niggers to Bernie ville , so we are ready for a few human kids that show up.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might scoop out the cat's litter box and put the "treats" in a zip lock bag.

Might tape a magazine picture of a white girl on the outside....

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Call Me Bwana View Post
    I think Rape Ape has the best idea yet. Motel soaps!! Only thing though, you know they won’t use them. They probably wouldn’t work anyway. It’s a difficult job removing nigger scum off of anything, especially a nigger.
    Trying to remove the scum off of a nigger is like trying to remove the stink off a hunk of shit.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still passing out home made chocolates made from exlax to the niglets.

An Eddo tradition for the past 7 years

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, when it comes to Trick or Treat, I live in a whitey state. There is about a 99.999% chance that I won’t have one niglet come to my door. For the little white cuties, like princesses and Star Wars boys, they will all get Snickers and Mars bars.