Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Puerto Rico needs more Gibs!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/puerto-ri...-politics.html

Trump lashes out at San Juan mayor who begged for more help
    The Mayor is demanding more gibs. They had decades of free gibs billions each year. what a waste of money.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    There are hundreds of containers filled with food and water sitting on the dock. They have been there for a week rotting. No one will come get them. They mayor claims they cannot find any drivers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    There are hundreds of containers filled with food and water sitting on the dock. They have been there for a week rotting. No one will come get them. They mayor claims they cannot find any drivers.
    Maybe one or two rungs higher than the sorry fucks in Haiti.
    I'm watching the gasoline lines and other footage and seeing 1+ droppers sitting on their asses waiting for YT to serve it up for them.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    They don't no stinkin' containers of food or water they want "money" they can steal like the price of shit scumbags they are

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Maybe one or two rungs higher than the sorry fucks in Haiti.
    I'm watching the gasoline lines and other footage and seeing 1+ droppers sitting on their asses waiting for YT to serve it up for them.
    It couldn't be said better. How am I supposed to give a shit about Puerto Rico when almost every picture of the "suffering" is like this?

http://nypost.com/2017/09/27/puerto-...ady-for-maria/

NBC interviewed people at an airport and in a small town, every last one of them with at least a bunch of drops. One said that Trump wasn't doing enough for "my country," and by that she meant Puerto Rico. Another one needed a translator. And we're supposed to care about these "American citizens" who can't and don't want to speak English?

I know a couple of Nuyoricans, and the only reason we can be friends is because they have non-nigger bloodlines. It's because they aren't niggers that the families got out of there a couple of generations back.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.