Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Ghetto Lobster boiling in a Buick

So i pull in the parking lot of this local grocery store. Not far away i spot a skanky assed sheboon getting out of some raggedy 1990ish Buick. I wait until she is out of the general area so i dont have to smell her. As i get out of my car i hear a noise which sounds like a wounded animal coming from her car. I walk up beside it. Now it was hard to see inside because the windows were blacked out with extremely dark window tint. But i could make out what it was. A niglet around 3 years old. No child car seat of course. The little fuck was just bouncing around making all sorts of oooking noises. It was close to 80 out. That might not sound hot but it can heat up the inside of a car very quick. Just sit in your car with the windows up and no a/c going to find out. What did i do? I DINDU NUFFINS.
    The humane thing to do would have been to called the police or even knocked the window out myself but why be humane to something that is not human. Besides the mammy sow would have just got all violent and threatening at me. The car was still there when i left 30 minutes later.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd probably have summoned Da Po-Po, just to have them show up and wrangle the sow. That thing can easily get popcorn-worthy, especially if the sow chimps and needs some wood shampoo or the Electric Bullwhip.

Any excuse to send a nigger to jail is good enough for me.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buck , had you done something stupid like call 911 you would have been banned for 3 lifetimes .��

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to feel really sorry for the sprogs and abuse they suffer, but then I realized that if they somehow manage to survive nigger parenting, they'll just grow into something like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gunplayboy.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	269.3 KB 
ID:	445

Buckshank
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Yep, they just grow up into bigger niggers that rob, rape, and murder. Let them die in the Oldsmobuick oven.
    Serve after roasting for 4 hours in said oven. Serves one fat sheboon mammy.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    After all of these years and public service announcements warning parents not to leave their children in hot cars alone these niggers still do it regularly. And something else i have noticed, i rarely see a niglet in a childs car seat. It never fails, i pull up at a stop light in back of some sheboon and i see some 3 year old butt nugget climbing all around the car instead of being strapped in. Really though, what is the answer? Don't call the police and let nature take its course on the sprog or call the police and watch its mammy get hauled off to jail while some white coddlers take the niglet in with promises to feed and clothe it?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always think in terms of letting them reduce their own herd. Saves tax dollars.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    So i pull in the parking lot of this local grocery store. Not far away i spot a skanky assed sheboon getting out of some raggedy 1990ish Buick. I wait until she is out of the general area so i dont have to smell her. As i get out of my car i hear a noise which sounds like a wounded animal coming from her car. I walk up beside it. Now it was hard to see inside because the windows were blacked out with extremely dark window tint. But i could make out what it was. A niglet around 3 years old. No child car seat of course. The little fuck was just bouncing around making all sorts of oooking noises. It was close to 80 out. That might not sound hot but it can heat up the inside of a car very quick. Just sit in your car with the windows up and no a/c going to find out. What did i do? I DINDU NUFFINS.
    The humane thing to do would have been to called the police or even knocked the window out myself but why be humane to something that is not human. Besides the mammy sow would have just got all violent and threatening at me. The car was still there when i left 30 minutes later.
    You’re a goddamn crime stopper, you are!!!!! Think of all the potential victims you may have saved by doing the right thing by walking away!