Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

BREAKING: Church Shooting in Antioch, TN.

All that's known so far is that 6-8 people have been shot, one in custody. Aw shit I hope this isn't another Dylan Roof. That's all the apes need is another thing to rally around.

As of 11:40 a.m. a dispatcher said the scene was still active.
    Joseph Pleasant, a spokesman for the Nashville fire department, confirmed at least six to eight people have been injured and were being transported to Vanderbilt Medical Center.
    http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...rch/697968001/

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Looks like a mostly white church.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    NIGGER ALERT!!!

Yep, it was a nigger.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...nessee-n804321

After killing the woman in the parking lot, the shooter entered the main sanctuary door, which was at the rear of the sanctuary, Aaron said at a later press conference.

"After doing so he began indiscriminately shooting," he said.

A church usher confronted the gunman, Aaron said, and was "pistol whipped" by the man.

"There was a significant struggle between the two," he said, adding, "During the struggle, the gunman shot himself, probably not intentionally, in the left pectoral muscle."

The usher, who was a licensed gun owner, went to his vehicle and retrieved his own fire arm, returned to the church and "made sure that the gunman didn’t make any more movements until the police department arrived," he said.

The shooter, whom police have identified as a "26-year-old African American individual," was being heavily guarded in a hospital, and is not believed to have life-threatening injuries, officials said.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Or about a bunch of niggers kneeling for the anthem. This story isn't trending anywhere.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    The nigger accidentally shot himself

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonTownYT View Post
    NIGGER ALERT!!!

Yep, it was a nigger.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...nessee-n804321

I'm just guessing here, but since the shooter was a pavement ape, we won't be troubled too much with the usual calls for the disarmament of the citizenry?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I'm just guessing here, but since the shooter was a pavement ape, we won't be troubled too much with the usual calls for the disarmament of the citizenry?
    More like, because a CCW holder stopped the shooter, we won't hear about the story much. It'll be out of the news cycle in 12 hours.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    ME and White Flight both make excellent points. I was wondering about that myself. So far..I haven't heard a single peep from anyone about guns, restrictions, the 2A...nothing. You'd think that ordinarily it'd be non-stop yapping about it. Especially since this one happened at a church.

Reverse the ethnicity and we'd have apocalyptic coverage.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story all but disappeared. Yesterday when the story broke, all the idiots on yahoo were saying, Trump supporter or Dylan roof. Now only crickets. The media sure loves their pet niggers. Unbelievable
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	night rider.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	2025

Hopefully he held SuperNiglet up in the air to catch the bullets.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    So the hero screws coons?

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah this story is buried deep and page sixed on most liberal news sites.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Surprise, surprise...it's whiteys fault!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ten...ort/ar-AAsDjUE

ThouShallNotNigger
    Chimpout Guest

Ooooga booooga!

I live about 20 min from where this was.
    There are a lot of niggers there in that area. The closer you get to Nashville the more there are. They used to just stay in Nashville and not wonder out but now they are more brazen. The mayor of Nashville is a huge enabler. Good thing about Tennessee is we have the DP and can electrocute foul criminal niggers like this to death for what he did. You can have all the laws in the world, even one that says you will be killed if you do x, y, z and yet the nigger beast still kills.

Beware the beast man, for he is the Devils pawn.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    whats wrong with super cuck and super shit droppings. He looks gay and retarded!