Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

New study finds that the median wealth of niggers will be zero by 2053

Study: Blacks’ Median Wealth Will Be Zero in 2053
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-zero-in-2053/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bad news is, that means we'll still be compelled to support their worthless asses for 35 more years.......

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    As my father used to say - A nigger and his money are soon parted.
    Last edited by justin igger; 09-22-2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: fixed typo

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I won't be here to see the blessed event . I would prefer there be zero niggers .

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    As my father he to say - A nigger and his money are soon parted.
    Che GueVera -"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers have been called spendy and wasteful since the white man first noticed their daily jungle habits.

When the white man's money came into play during colonial times, the niggers would take their days pay and drink it all up leaving them begging for food the rest of the time.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    Niggers have been called spendy and wasteful since the white man first noticed their daily jungle habits.

When the white man's money came into play during colonial times, the niggers would take their days pay and drink it all up leaving them begging for food the rest of the time.
    Things haven't changed much.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Funny how a race with $0 net worth, drives around in Chrysler 300's, Escalades, has the latest cell phones, Air Jordans, 85" lcd tv's and lives in high dollar YT neighborhoods. Where are they getting all this money that they don't have?

Niggers rent almost everything and anything they do own eventually gets repossessed for nonpayment.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Ever noticed how no matter how new a nigger's car is it always has a dent on it somewhere?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Things haven't change at all, if you go to news articles about Africa, you get the same shit day in and out over there, and its been going on for the past thousands of years!!! Lazy and love drinking and raping. Niggers love drinking more than anything. We joke about fried chicken and watermelons but alcohol is their traditional vice.

Nigger start young111

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck that, WE'RE going to have zero median wealth long before then, if we keep feeding niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Ever noticed how no matter how new a nigger's car is it always has a dent on it somewhere?
    Dents, bald tires, never change oil, drive like a bat out of hell. My biggest fear when buying a used car is did a nigger once own this vehicle? I'd rather buy a car that had been flooded in a hurricane.