Close

Likes Likes:  0
    CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest

Canadian Police Handcuff 6yr Old Sowlet, Mammy Wants Answers.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/t...hter-1.3964827

The distraught mother of a six-year-old girl is launching a complaint against Peel Regional Police after officers handcuffed her daughter at the child's elementary school.*

"My daughter didn't have a knife, my daughter didn't have a gun, there's no way my daughter could've harmed anybody in that situation," the mother said.*

"As protectors of individuals in the community, there's no excuse."

CBC Toronto*is not identifying the family or school*to protect the child's identity.*

The incident dates back to Sept.*30, 2016 when the*girl allegedly began acting violently in her*Mississauga school, kicking and punching at school administrators, according to police.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should have put a garbage bag over its head so it didn't spit its toxic venom .

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Goetz View Post
    They should have put a garbage bag over its head so it didn't spit its toxic venom .
    Spitting is extremely dangerous because of diseases a nigger could be carrying. The youngest sow could have hepatitis from muh dikk with its mammy's latest boo.

When I was student teaching and did a couple of days in each grade, I saw enough problems with white kids. I couldn't imagine schools where niggers are allowed to run wild.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a step daughter put in hand cuffs and drug away to the nut ward after she tried to stick the largest knife I had in the kitchen in my chest. They could have put a noose around her neck and tied it to the bumper of the ambulance and I wouldn't have given a shit. I come to find out after the divorce the little bitch did the same thing in grade school with a pencil to a classmate and my ex hid it from me.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    CBC Toronto reporter Adrian Cheung spoke to the mother of a child who was handcuffed by Peel police.
    Mr Cheung is clearly regretting the direction of his career path....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handcuff-adrian-cheung.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	1991

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mammy was reported as saying, "Maaaaaan!!OOGA BOOGA EEKEEKEEK SOMMADOOSHIT!!!"

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Should have put it in a pot of boiling water like Mammy does.