Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Keanaendigo re-nigs on selling her sprog..

Pennsylvania detectives say an exotic dancer who made a deal to sell her newborn daughter for $1,700, accepted the money but didn't follow through on the arrangement.

Lycoming County Detective William Weber tells Pennlive.com that 22-year-old Keanaendigo James signed a notarized agreement in April to sell her daughter, who was born in July. She is wanted on charges of theft and dealing in infant children.
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...416448673.html

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously...who the hell BUYS a nigglet for 1700 bucks? You can get a dozen of them for free at any orphanage. Probably without a background check. They probably deliver them right to your fucking door. I'll bet I could get one with a simple phone call, if I wanted to.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post

Seriously...who the hell BUYS a nigglet for 1700 bucks? You can get a dozen of them for free at any orphanage. Probably without a background check. They probably deliver them right to your fucking door. I'll bet I could get one with a simple phone call, if I wanted to.
    I'm not in the market for farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of something my sister said not long ago. She said she is going to adopt a couple black babies. I thought oh no-here we go with this shit. Her reason for wanting niglets? She said so she could raise them to be racist little bastards and hate their own kind.