Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Buckshank
    Chimpout Guest

Memphis Niggerhood Rated as Most Violent

http://wreg.com/2017/04/12/study-mem...in-the-nation/

The report from Neighborhood Scout looked at the violent crime reports obtained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation from local police agencies. Violent crimes include rape, armed robbery, aggravated assault and murder.

Memphis was ranked as the 10th most dangerous city, but when they broke the numbers down even further, one local community came in as the number one most violent neighborhood in the nation.
    I'm sure the niggers love the new skreet cred...

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    "The study also noted that the area has more single mother households than 99.6 percent of neighborhoods in the U.S."
    Just come out and say it - Niggers

spookavoider
    Chimpout Guest
    It ain't called Memfrica for nothing........There's a special breed of North American negro there, that brings a level of savagery unseen by many.

Buckshank
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spookavoider View Post
    It ain't called Memfrica for nothing........There's a special breed of North American negro there, that brings a level of savagery unseen by many.
    Trust me, I drive straight through when I travel past there.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Can't believe I used to hang out on Beal St. while stationed at NAS Millington back in the 70's.
    Not now, oh hell no.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those niggers are very violent. Poor Memphis used to be a great place. Made famous for shipping, its now become Africa in America
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roomate lived in Memphis for 10 years back in the 80's. I mentioned this thread and he said the area instantly!!! He said Memphis is 80 percent no go at least. Germantown and near there are it for the only safe areas.