Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Qurans found dumped in toilet at U. of Texas

Buckshank
    Chimpout Guest
    Use them for wiping your shit, lining pig pens, cleaning up your spunk, and cleaning up blood after you dispose of the asslifters.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Falafel is made with pig shit...pass it on.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there was not a steaming pile of shit on top of each one I'm calling hoax.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Name:  aq16s8u.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  5.9 KB

spookavoider
    Chimpout Guest
    And I don't give two shits about their koran. I'll happily burn one, shit on one, flush one, run over it, desecrate it, or simply touch it. It means nothing to me, and if you've ever tried to read it, its the most violent, disjointed and unorganized thing that's ever been called a holy book.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spookavoider View Post
    And I don't give two shits about their koran. I'll happily burn one, shit on one, flush one, run over it, desecrate it, or simply touch it. It means nothing to me, and if you've ever tried to read it, its the most violent, disjointed and unorganized thing that's ever been called a holy book.
    I actually did try to read one once while working a part-time job at a book store. You're exactly right, even in English, it was jibberish. Disjointed and a stack of shit.

spookavoider
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I actually did try to read one once while working a part-time job at a book store. You're exactly right, even in English, it was jibberish. Disjointed and a stack of shit.

There truly isn't anything that is kept in context in the Koran. It rambles like a drunk homeless nigger. The large majority of the goat fuckers haven't even read it anyway, only been told what parts of it to believe.