Brian Chaney of Farmington Hills, Mich., said a teacher consultant forced his 11-year-old son, Stone, to stand for the pledge late last week at East Middle School. Chaney called the action a violation of his son’s civil rights, explaining that Stone had been making a personal decision not to salute the American flag — but to honor God and his family — for the past several years.
On his third day at a new school, Stone was sitting in class stressing about how to use the combination lock on his middle-school locker — which, his father said, should have been the extent of an 11-year-old boy’s worries.

“The teacher consultant comes up behind me and snatches me out of my chair violently,” Stone told NBC affiliate WDIV. “I was so confused. I didn’t know what was going on.”

The next day, on Sept. 8, Stone’s father said, a substitute teacher also “berated” the boy for staying seated during the pledge.
“My wife and I, my father-in-law, my parents, my entire family — we’ve shed many, many emotions in the last four or five days,” he said. “We are very disappointed that when we dropped our son off into the hands of East Middle School, we thought it would be nurturing hands.”

Chaney continued: “What we see on the TVs, what’s going on in America, it just came to my living room. Tears are done. I’m mad now. We’re looking for accountability.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...chair-he-says/

What probably happened was that the teacher tapped a finger on the niglet's shoulder, thinking the niglet didn't understand the tradition of standing. Niggers will turn that into a story of physical assault. The substitute also didn't "berate" the niglet, I'm sure, just saying that if someone's going to sit down, don't give a bullshit reason about God or fambly.

It's always a laugh when niggers try to sound human eloquent. They "shed" emotions? And anytime a nigger says "accountability," it means gibs.