Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

More rayciss in New Hampshire, school superintendent consults the NAACP for guidance..

the school monitor sat a boy next to him who complained about the choice of seats and repeatedly told him “whites are superior to blacks” and that the child was “his slave.”
    http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/2...cism-speak-out

Morse said he has been in contact with the NAACP and other organizations for guidance on how to prevent incidents from happening in the future.
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/09/1...cial-incident/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asking the NAACP for advice is asking rapist how stop raping.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still waiting for a news report about a little blonde girl being tormented daily by the vile niggers in school, and fuck-all being done about it. For every niglet victim of rayciss, there are a million white kids enduring endless abuse in public schools.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I'm still waiting for a news report about a little blonde girl being tormented daily by the vile niggers in school, and fuck-all being done about it. For every niglet victim of rayciss, there are a million white kids enduring endless abuse in public schools.
    Exactly. I knew a girl who had to attend an 80 percent nigger high school for a while, and she said niggers grabbed her ass all the time in the hallways.

No one in the media would ever report that. Call a nigger a nigger? National news. The world is so fucked up.