Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

De'Carlo gets lead therapy from armed employees when it and a homie try robbing Taco Bell

I can't find any pictures, but since when is "De'Carlo" for anyone but a nigger?

Police have said two masked robbers entered the restaurant early Wednesday and ordered three employees to lie on the floor. Police say three other employees pulled out handguns and opened fire, shooting one of the suspects six times. The other suspect ran off.

The Cuyahoga (ky-uh-HOH'-guh) County Medical Examiner's Office on Thursday said the man killed was 24-year-old De'Carlo Jackson.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/07...ed-robber.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Nigger shot good by Taco Bell employees during attempted robbery

Bravo! Making the world a safer place one good nigger at a time.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...shot_by_c.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose the other nigger made a "run for the border"!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jackson's cases were all referred to the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court's mental health docket because Jackson's IQ was below 75, according to court records.
    That right there is reason enough to have made it a wind chime in my book. WTF do they let these subhuman animals loose after a diagnosis like that?

Thin White Duke
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    That right there is reason enough to have made it a wind chime in my book. WTF do they let these subhuman animals loose after a diagnosis like that?
    Most niggers have IQ's in the 70's or 80's, and the ones in Africa that have no human DNA can even dip into the 60's. Note how any human with an IQ that low would be noticeably unable to even function in human society, yet niggers seem to have almost evolved to be able to function even with total lack of higher brain function. Not that it still did well of course and things ended predictably, but the implications are interesting.