Close

Likes Likes:  0
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest

Attention all niggers. Hawaii is your new home.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-04-17-15-51

Enter the idea of a universal basic income, the notion that everyone should be able to receive a stream of income to live on, regardless of their employment or economic status.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As usual , "we don't know who would pay for the program yet." But naturally batshit crazy libtards still think it's a great idea.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this point the US might as well change the flag into a hammer and sickle. The Communist won the war in the classrooms and media and politics.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The program that New York-based GiveDirectly has established in Kenya is distributing $22 a month to residents of a village for the next 12 years - roughly what residents need to buy essentials."
    Well, I guess if you're going to study what happens if you pay people not to work, an all-nigger country would be the best test market.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 09-08-2017 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Fixed quotes

Massa
    Chimpout Guest
    Wow niggers were way ahead of the curve with this whole give people "free money" for sitting on their asses thing.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had often wanted to go to Hawaii but after seeing the batshit crazy liberals that exist off of tourism I decided fuck them. I'll go to another place on my bucket list.